Saturday, March 21, 2009

UFDC San-D-Over Dollers Doll Club Show in New Hampshire

Nice bright sunshine with a cool feel to the air greeted the early morning doll dealers at the 13th Annual San-D-Over Dollers UFDC Doll Club Doll Show and Sale March 21, 2009 in Dover, New Hampshire. The show had about 28 dealers set up, predominantly selling new dolls, new doll clothing, and artist dolls which dominated the show.
I set up my assortment of vintage and collectible dolls.
Of an interesting note, the doll club always provides a nice display, this year featuring Small High Heel Dolls of the 1950's. Since this area of collecting is one of my favorites, I was enthralled by their doll display collection.
Included was Jill, Little Miss Revlon, Horsman Cindy, Sandra Sue, Cissette, Miss Nancy Ann, Suzette, Miss Ginger, Tiny Teen, Jan, and Miss Coty. Some had original outfits. Since small fashion dolls of the 1950's is one of my areas of interest. I like to have many in stock at all times, and for this show, I presented some for sale in my booth.
The show drew a modest buying crowd and many people walked away with new doll purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment